Are you wondering how to start a free blog?
In addition, you have heard of all these success stories of bloggers who have won huge sums and you want to try your luck?
Or maybe you just want to start a blog to share your know-how or passion?
And despite this desire that drives you, you do not know where to start to do well …
You have found a whole bunch of tutorials on the web for supposedly learning how to start a blog, filled with jargon all less understandable than the others.
I know exactly what you are feeling because I have been through this myself and it is very frustrating.
I didn’t even dare to start my own blog, because I thought I would never make it.
After hours of reading tutorials and reflections and despite all the information ingested which was sometimes demotivating, I finally decided to lay it all down and create my blog.
Today I want to help you start your own Blog.
Each of these tools will have a primary role in the success of your blog.
The funnel represents the sales funnel taken by your visitors from top to bottom.
The more a visitor moves down the funnel, the more they tend to be converted into a customer or monetize your blog.
On the other hand, the number of visitors arriving at the end of the funnel will decrease over the stages.
- Blog & site: First of all, you need a well structured and optimized site and blog in order to offer quality content to your future audience.
- Audience: You attract and build your audience by promoting your blog posts. These articles should provide answers to the questions of your readers, concrete solutions to their problems.
- Trust: At this stage, you establish a relationship of trust with your audience by providing them with high added value content free of charge.
- Web traffic: A relationship of trust having been established with your audience, you are now able to generate traffic thanks to your quality content which is liked and shared on social networks. You also generate traffic thanks to advertisements that highlight your quality content. We are at this stage in an Inbound Marketing phase.
- Registered: Some of your prospects have already become customers by having purchased your products or services, but for others, you must convert them into subscribers to your newsletter (s) by offering free guides for example by the exchange of their subscription to your Newsletter.
For those who have not subscribed to your Newsletter, you must carry out retargeting which consists in distributing advertising to them (for example on Facebook) which aims to promote your free guides, in order to convert them into subscribers.
6. Monetization: Thanks to your well-established Sales Funnel, you manage to monetize your traffic by offering a series of emails containing free and paid offers, in order to convert your subscribers into customers.
These are the above steps you should keep in mind while starting a blog in 2020.