When your customers are happy, your business flourishes and reaches greater heights, providing the best opportunity to improve your brand. While providing a phenomenal product, wonderful customer experience, and excellent customer support are going to help your business, how do you really measure customer happiness?
Simple answer – ask them.
But how do you go about asking them?
Knock knock. Enter Customer Loyalty.
By measuring customer loyalty, you get a clear picture of how happy your customers are.
And how do you measure customer loyalty? Look nowhere. The answer lies in a simple and powerful survey.
Meet Net Promoter Score (NPS), a metric all about customer happiness. NPS measures the likeliness of a customer to recommend your product to others.
The very focus of NPS is to measure customer loyalty. So, when you ask a customer about the likelihood of being recommended, it provides a chance to know how happy and content your customers are with your brand and also to find the loyal ones.
Table of Contents
And how do you measure NPS?
Using the best NPS software in the industry!
Let us now scan the top 5 NPS tools in the market.
An easy-to-use survey tool with a conversational interface, SurveySparrow lets you turn boring surveys into pleasant conversations.
Businesses can create highly engaging customer & employee NPS surveys that offer a memorable experience.
Curious to know the features? Here they are.
- It offers an intuitive builder with display logics & high customization to help retain brand identity.
- Access to custom dashboard with active trend monitoring over time. Tools like Sentiment Analysis and Wordcloud are available to help dive in-depth.
- The presence of automation capabilities for NPS emails along with throttling options.
- They have an in-built reporting module that allows the breakdown of responses through filter groups.
- SurveySparrow facilitates audience management through lists, custom fields, and more.
- Workflows that enable email alerts, webhooks, and APIs.
- A highlight of this tool is its NPS Journey Chart which helps you compare & correlate survey data between different touchpoints in a single frame.
- The availability of share options which comprise One-time, InApp, Weblink Share, SMS, Mobile SDK & Email Embed.
- 1500+ integrations through Zapier and native integrations including Salesforce, Zendesk, MailChimp, Power BI, Microsoft Teams, and more.
SurveySparrow with its visualization and analysis options makes it easier for businesses to get a clear idea of customer loyalty through NPS surveys and arrive at highly informed decisions to refine customer experiences.
Their NPS tool is highly intuitive and easy on the eyes. Also, they allow multiple share options like web, email, and SMS. Let’s take a look at some of their features.
- Ability to respond to surveys on the mail itself instead of having to use an external link.
- You can avail several branding and customization options.
- Ability to see specific responses from customers.
- They offer a real-time dashboard.
- Customer support in over 37 languages.
- The ability to throttle surveys
- Delighted has integrations with Slack, Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, Stripe, Intercom, Office 360, and more.
Just like their name, the NPS tool offers a delightful journey for the brand.
This NPS software seamlessly integrates with the CRM system. Their attractive leaderboard feature helps segment and classify channels, employees, and products. Here are some of its features:
- Ability to share real-time insights with your team members.
- The ability to integrate your CRM to trigger any feedback requests.
- You can set the tool to automatically survey a set of customers in your CRM each month.
- Survey branching logic.
- Asknicely offers integrations with multiple third-party applications.
- Daily survey scheduling.
- Single click testimonial publishing is available inside the tool.
- Customizable survey offering.
- Customizable reports for monitoring business performance.
As one of the best NPS software currently in the market, Asknicely has gained popularity with the masses.
This NPS software offers its users a highly intuitive dashboard, thereby helping with campaign management. The features of Promoter.io are:
- It provides customer support in more than 27 languages.
- An individual dashboard with detailed analytics for every campaign undertaken by the brand.
- Access to a calculator for the short-term and long-term revenues of the organization based on customer satisfaction and Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
- Ability to throttle surveys sent during a specific period
- A filter functionality is present which allows filtering of NPS scores according to various parameters.
- Promoter.io offers several integrations with third-party applications like Zapier, Segment, Slack, etc.
Another highlight of this NPS software is that both its process and back end were created to reflect simplicity.
Yet another NPS tool known for its simplicity, Wootric when integrated with the right tools can help users automate several functions. Let’s take a look at its features.
- This tool can be used across multiple channels like web, email, mobile, and SMS easily, without the need to worry about duplicate sampling
- The ability to automate the entire process of survey sharing. It also helps you perform basic NPS analysis automatically and even collects qualitative feedback.
- Wootric provides in-app surveys which help generate better results and provide more feedback.
- This software provides users the ability to view Net Promoter Score results by product version, account, or any other characteristics defined by the user
- With this tool, it is easy to see the NPS trends over time. You can take timely action with the results as well.
- It helps you monitor customer health as well as their retention plans.
- Wootric enables the integration of several third-party applications like Zapier, Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, and more.
All in all, Wootric’s NPS gives users the opportunity to drill down NPS by the customer.
Customer happiness is best-taken care of with NPS tools
Finding the best NPS platform for your organization is the ultimate goal. One thing you may want to keep in mind is that the best NPS software contains reporting and analytics features that help businesses work efficiently on feedback. Before starting with an NPS tool, calculate the pros and cons of each. Free trials are the best solution when it comes to deciding on the right tool. Take good care of your customers’ happiness!
Also Read: What Is Analytics & How To Use It?