Google Photos is the flagship application of Google when organizing, sharing and storing photos is all about. Launched in May 2015, it has had favorable acceptance and criticism, positioning it among the best of its kind, so much so that in February 2016, it completely replaced Picasa, thus becoming the only Google photo organizer.
- Creator – Larry Page
- Creation date – May 28, 2015
- Versions – Latest version 4.6.0
- Compatible Operating Systems – Android, IOS and Windows
- Language – Multilanguage
- License – Free
Main Features Of Google Photos
- You can share in secondsː This feature allows you to instantly share photos with any contact, email or phone number, directly from the application.
- Free up spaceː This function allows the freeing of all the storage space occupied by the multimedia files, thanks to the backup made by the application of the multimedia content of the device. In this way, the user does not have to worry about running out of storage space on his device.
- Visual searchː This function allows you to search for photos according to the people, places or things that appear in them, without the need to tag them.
- Automatic File Creationː This feature enables automatic creation of movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from user photos. The user can also make these creations manually. Now you can also store, view and share moving photos.
- Advanced Editingː This function allows you to enhance photos and bring them to life through its editing tools. The light, contrast, color, and vignette can be adjusted, as well as allowing the user to choose between 14 filters to give another aspect to their photographs.
- Smart Automatic Albumsː The application automatically creates an album with the best photos after an event or trip and gives the option for other users to add their photos. * Shared Librariesː This function allows the user to provide other users access to some of their photos, such as those in which they appear.
- Rediscoverː This feature automatically collects photos from other years in collages and displays them to the user.
- Retransmitː This feature allows the user to enjoy their photos and videos on television thanks to Chromecast compatibility.