Windows 11 Home powers you to interface with Microsoft’s administrations during the establishment, yet consider the possibility that the Internet isn’t working. This is the way to set up Windows 11 disconnected. Microsoft requires your framework to have a functioning Internet association complete the Windows 11 establishment.
It requests that you sign in to your Microsoft account so it can download essential updates and new highlights before you stall out in Windows 11. This turns into an issue to utilize a nearby client account or a functioning web association during the arrangement. Here we tell you the best way to sidestep this limitation and complete the Windows 11 establishment without a web association.
Table of Contents
Why Does The Installation Of Windows 11 Require An Internet Connection?
As per Microsoft, a functioning web association is needed to perform refreshes and download and utilize a few elements. Windows 11 Home Edition likewise requires a Microsoft record to finish gadget arrangement on first use. Nonetheless, this may not be practical for some reasons. You might need to utilize a nearby client account in the first place. However, interfacing with the Internet will constrain you from signing in with a Microsoft account.
The second potential issue is missing WiFi drivers for associating with the organization. At long last, the inaccessibility of a functioning web association is another explanation you might need to sidestep this limitation. In Windows 10, getting around this limitation was simple. You can tap on the “I don’t have Internet” choice and continue to make a neighborhood client account and complete the arrangement.
Windows 11, in any case, stops at the “associate with an organization” screen with the “Following” button handicapped. Expert release clients can click “I don’t have Internet” and continue to finish the arrangement with a nearby client account; in any case, Home version clients don’t have this choice. Here are some workarounds to introduce Windows 11 Home without a functioning web association.
End The Network Connection Flow Process Using Task Manager
Utilizing the Task Manager, you can sidestep the “associate with an organization” screen by shutting the oobenetworkconnectionflow.exe. Since you have introduced Windows 11 at this stage, you can send off Task Manager at the highest point of the establishment wizard utilizing the order brief and finish the interaction. This is the way to do it.
- Assuming you are on the Connect to a Network screen, press Shift + F10 to launch Command Prompt.
- In the Command Prompt window, type taskmgr and hit enter to launch the Task Manager.
- Alternatively, use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Esc to start Task Manager without a command prompt.
- Click More Details to open the Task Manager in full view.
- On the Processes tab, locate Network Connection Flow.
- Select Network Connection Flow and then click the Finish Task button. Wait for the process to finish, then close the Task Manager.
- Type exit in the command prompt and hit enter.
You will presently get back to the arrangement, wizard. It will show a few stacking activities and afterward continue to the subsequent stage. Enter your name and the secret word here to make a nearby client account and complete the arrangement.
Terminate The Network Connection Flow Directly Using The Command Prompt
If you cannot end the network connection flow via the Task Manager, you can stop it directly using the command prompt. Here’s how to do it.
- Press Shift + F10 to launch Command Prompt on the Connect to a Network screen.
- In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit enter to run:
- taskkill /F /IM oobenetworkconnectionflow.exe
- Once done, close the Command Prompt window to continue with the installation.
When the arrangement is finished and a neighborhood client account is made, interface with the Internet to download essential security updates and highlights. You may likewise see a few symbols missing after the underlying arrangement. Windows will download these symbols the following time you associate with the Internet.