10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi is one of the Philippines’ most famous Wi-Fi service providers. It was developed in 2017. The Piso Wifi was built on an arcade-type internet called Pisonet. This type of service is available in the form of vending machines.
Users can use tokens or coins to access this internet service connection. This Wi-Fi is designed to pause every 15 minutes, half-hour or an hour to prevent users from connecting to the Internet from their homes.
People who cannot afford high-priced Internet service packages or want a cost-effective Internet can use this Piso Wifi service by paying only a tiny amount. Even people new to experiencing this kind of service can use Piso Wifi without much effort.
With its user-friendly hotspot, 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi, users can now enjoy internet services from any public location. The default route is 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi portal.
Table of Contents
What is 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi?
In the present-day world, people depend on the Internet for various things. Many Wi-Fi service providers have started giving more Wi-Fi connections to their customers to meet the increasing demand for Wi-Fi connectivity. Piso Wifi is one such kind of service provider which is now becoming popular around the globe.
Users can use this Wi-Fi for a low cost. There is a default IP address for most of the Piso devices, which is 10.0.0.1. Users can enter this address in the address tab on the browser to gain access to the Wi-Fi login page. This Wi-Fi is especially useful to people who often travel and share their mobile data with other people.
Piso Wifi is a reliable and economical choice for public use of the Internet. As the usage of the Internet is increasing day by day, many people in the Philippines now consider this as a great choice.
This Wi-Fi is widely used in parks, metro stations, shopping malls, etc. All you need is a password to connect your device to the Wi-Fi. This Wi-Fi offers a pay-per-use system. It charges one peso for a minute as the service charge.
People who don’t have an internet connection at their homes and who want to lower their Wi-Fi costs are interested in this kind of service. First, the user must purchase a router with Wi-Fi software. Then, please place it in a public spot to set up the hotspot. Now, the user can set up the router and use this to connect to the Wi-Fi.
What does 10.0.0.1 mean?
Generally, an internet protocol (IP) address is a unique number given to every device to connect to the Internet. This IP address identifies the interface and communicates between the various devices. 10.0.0.1 is such an IP address.
Most wireless routers use this 10.0.0.1 by default to connect to their Wi-Fi. Customers can use this IP address to change their settings, such as password and name. Users can not use 10.0.0.1 to access the Internet straight away. The service provider gives users a public IP address to access the Internet.
What is 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause time?
It is a machine that allows customers to use the Internet in return for tokens or some coins. This is available in metro stations, airports, shopping malls, etc. This type of machine offers a pay-per-use type of service. There is a specific time to use the Internet per token.
Users can insert tokens or coins to continue their access to the Internet. If the allotted time is over, the access will be stopped temporarily. This is called the pause time.
Each machine has a different pause time decided by the owner. Some devices have short pause periods, and others have extended ones. Users are informed about this pause time to avoid any inconvenience to their activities.
How to set up the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause time?
- Enter the configurations of Piso Wifi and join the network.
- Open the web browser and type the 10.0.0.1 in the address field provided and click on enter.
- Now open the dashboard of Piso Wifi and log in to it.
- Enter the username and password and click “log in”.
- From the menu, select the “time settings” tab.
- Check the box next to the option “pause time.”
- Enter the duration in minutes for the pause time.
- Click on the “save” option.
That’s it. The pause time setup is now completed. Connecting to the network lets you test whether the pause time option is properly functioning. If any issues arise in setting up, you can contact customer service or refer to the guidelines in the manual.
Steps to login to the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi
Before login into the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi portal, some requirements need to be met:
- Your device must support Wi-Fi connectivity. Some of such devices are tablets, mobile phones or laptops.
- The device must have an operational Wi-Fi adaptor.
- You must be close to the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi hotspot to use the internet service.
- You must have an authentic Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.1 account with adequate credits.
Now follow these steps to log in to the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi portal:
- Connect the 10.0.0.1 hotspot to your device.
- Open the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi portal login page on your web browser.
- Enter your credentials, such as your username and password.
- Now, you will be connected to the Internet through the hotspot if you have adequate credits.
Also Read: What Is 101desires.com? – Complete Details
Features of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time
- The free package of Piso offers daily Internet usage for fifteen minutes.
- For a single account, you can connect to four devices. You can purchase their subscription to connect more devices from one account.
- The registration procedure, as well as the cancellation procedure, is quite simple.
- Anyone with a roaming service can access the Internet by using their mobile number.
Benefits of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause Time
- 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi pause time allows internet service providers to manage their network easily.
- It is helpful to businesses that offer free Wi-Fi connections.
- It ensures that the customers who paid for the service receive the best internet connection and minimizes the losses that occur from the non-payment of the service.
- It allows users to pause internet usage without disconnecting. Users do not have to log in from the network.
- It increases the revenue of the business for service providers.
How to reset the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Router?
If you have any issues with performance or connectivity with your Wi-Fi router, resetting it will fix most of these problems. Follow the steps below to reset the Piso Wifi router:
- Find the reset or factory reset button on your Piso Wifi router. Most of the time, it is found at the back of the router.
- Now press this reset button for 20 seconds.
- After a few minutes, the LED lights of the router will blink, indicating that the router is restarting.
- You have to reconfigure this router with your network settings.
These resetting steps help you solve any connectivity or performance issues of your Wi-Fi router.
How to change your Wi-Fi network password?
Follow the steps below to change the Piso Wifi network password:
- Open the 10.0.0.1 website.
- Login by using your username and password.
- Select the option: getaway, then choose the option: connection, then select: Wi-Fi.
- You will find your network’s name in the private Wi-Fi network area tab.
- Click on the name of your network, and you will get an option to edit.
- Finally, create a new password and click on Save.
The 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi pause time feature is a straightforward and efficient approach to increasing user experience, managing the Wi-Fi networks and enhancing the revenue for the network service providers. It is an excellent feature to prevent unnecessary network usage. It provides internet access at a reasonable cost.
Resuming and pausing the Piso Wi-Fi network connection helps users save data. Users can quickly continue their internet connection whenever they need. This feature gives users a fantastic experience without worrying about their data limit. The logout feature ensures that no other user can access the internet connection using one account. These features make 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi a reliable source for people and service providers.