Nokia 3.1 Plus technical sheet with all the technical details, specifications, features, official photos, video, opinions, in-depth analysis and prices of the different versions available.
- IPS type
- Size : 6 inches
- Resolution : 1440 x 720
- Colors : 24 bits (16,777,216 colors)
- Touch : Capacitive Multitouch
- Density : 268 ppi
- 18: 9 aspect ratio
- Bar format
- REAR CAMERA (MAIN)
- Photo mode resolution : 13 MP (4128 x 3096)
- Full HD1080p (1920 x 1080) video mode resolution
- Maximum recording FPS :30
- Opening : f . two
- Artificial intelligence
- Stabilizer type
- REAR CAMERA (SECOND)
- Camera type
- Focus assist
- Resolution : 5 MP (2592 x 1944)
- Opening : f . 2.4
- FRONTAL CAMERA
- Resolution : 8MP photo mode (3280 x 2464)
- HD720p video mode resolution (1280 x 720)
- Opening : f . 2.2
- HD1080p (1920 x 1080) video playback resolutions supported
- Maximum Playback : FPS30
- LED flash
- Video recording formats
- 3GP (3GPP), H.263 (MPEG4 Part-2), H.264 (MPEG4 Part-10), MP4 (MPEG4 Part-14)
System / Autonomy
- OS : Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android One manufacturer interface
- Sensors :Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint reader, Ambient light, Proximity
- Core : MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 (8 cores (Cortex-A53 8x 2.0 GHz))
- Frequency :2000 MHz
- Graphic Core : PowerVR GE8320
- Frequency: 650 MHz
- GPS geo-positioning , A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
Connectivity / Storage
- USB : microUSB
- Bluetooth : 4.1 with A2DP
- WiFi : 802.11b (2.4GHz), 802.11g (2.4GHz), 802.11n (2.4GHz)
- Other : NFC connectivity
- 3.5mm headphones
- Internal storage : 16GB, 32GB
- External storage : SDXC (SD 3.0) (400 GB)
- 2GB, 3GB RAM
Multimedia / Internet
- Email : IMAP, POP3, SMTP
- Android voice recognition
- FM Radio : Tuner, Support RDS
- Selling : Google Play Store applications
- Selling music, tones and videos : Google Play Store
- Google Play Book Sale
- Access to Social Networks : Installing apps
- Extras : Colors blue, white and gray
- 2G : GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900
- 3G : 850, 900, 1900, 2100
- 4G : LTE 850, LTE 900, LTE 1800, LTE 2100, LTE 2300, LTE 2500, LTE 2600
- Radio data : GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, HSPA +, LTE, LTE Advanced, VoLTE
- Max. download (HSPA +) : 42Mbps
- Max. upload (HSPA +) : 5.8Mbps
- Max. download (LTE) : 150Mbps (Cat4)
- Max. upload (LTE) : 50Mbps (Cat3 / 4)
- SIM : Dual nano SIM slot
Also Read: Amazon Echo Show 8 review : Is It Worth It?
More About Nokia 3.1 Plus
The new Nokia 3.1 Plus , presented in October 2018, is placed as an interesting model in the company’s catalog of access smartphones since it includes notable news regarding the Nokia 3.1. The main changes are centered around the screen, the camera and the phone’s own performance.
Display – Processor – Memory – Camera – Battery – Price – Video – Photos
The Nokia 3.1 Plus screen grows in size with the addition of a six-inch IPS panel. The resolution is HD + with 1,440 x 720 pixels and the point density of 268 dpi. In addition to the increase in size compared to the 5.2 inches of the Nokia 3.1, the display frames have also been reduced thanks to the 18: 9 aspect ratio, influencing the overall design of the smartphone, despite not including the notch in the top.
Plus the Nokia 3.1 on your motherboard integrates one processor MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) with an eight – core architecture at 4 ARM Cortex A53 cores @ 2GHz and 4 cores ARM Cortex A53@1.5GHz. Inside we also find a PowerVR GE8320 GPU with a maximum operating frequency of 650 MHz.
The internal memory of the Nokia 3.1 Plus is available in two versions of 16 and 32 GB, which in turn are complemented by 2 and 3 GB of RAM respectively. In any case, Android 8.1 Oreo is the version in charge of managing system resources. No less interesting is the support for external micro SD cards with a maximum capacity of up to 400 GB.
Another of the memo points highlighted in the Nokia 3.1 Plus data sheet is the camera. The smallest of the Nokia gets on the bandwagon of the dual rear camera configuration with 13 and 5 megapixel sensors, which come equipped with lenses with f / 2.0 and f / 2.2 apertures. A bet that allows the user to capture photos with depth of field and blur effect.
As for the front camera, this new Nokia is supported by a sensor with a maximum resolution of eight megapixels and fixed focus.
If the Nokia 3.1 Plus camera improves, the battery expands its capacity considerably compared to its range brother, the Nokia 3.1. And it is that inside, the model treasures a battery of no less than 3,500 mAh. A value that gives it really high autonomy data in its category.
The connections that we will find in the Nokia 3.1 Plus are the most common in this segment, with a microUSB socket as an interface for data and power, as well as the 3.5 mm mini jack for headphones. In terms of wireless connectivity, we are facing a model with support for 4G networks, WiFi n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS compatible with GLONASS, BeiDOu and Galileo networks.
The official price of the Nokia 3.1 Plus announced at the initial presentation event, in India, is Rs 11,499, something that in the currency exchange reaches 135 euros for the most basic version.